We are about to say goodbye to 2016. In just a few days we will ring in 2017 with fireworks, parties, and don’t forget the stroke of midnight kiss. It seems everyone has their own special way of bringing in a new year. From old lang syne to crystal balls falling in Times Square, there is something exciting about starting out a new year.
I feel the same way as I look ahead to 2017 and think about the exciting things that God has in store for us here at Dare for More. Already we are praying and planning as we look forward into this new year. Over the past few weeks, I have met with several different people who have shared the needs of their country and their women and children. Hearing their stories and seeing the needs compels me to see how DFM can help.
I was sharing this burden with a friend of mine the other day and I ask him if his family would think about becoming a partner with DFM for the sake of those in crisis. His response really blew me away, he said, “Wow, I would love to, I had no idea that you needed financial partners, I am so glad you asked.” I wondered when I walked away how many other people would respond the same way?
The Holy Spirit nudged me and reminded me that sometimes people don’t give because they don’t know there is a need. So I want to make sure that you are aware of the great needs that we face and the amazing opportunity that is available for you to partner with us.
- The urgency to reach women with the gospel is overwhelming. So many have never heard that Jesus loves them and died for them.
- The opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus are abundant. Women and children are the least of these in many places around the world and very few are coming in Jesus name to help them.
Every day we face the challenges of what to do and how to do it wisely, as good stewards. Your partnership matters:
- To Ellen* who heard the gospel for the very first time this year and placed her faith in Christ.
- To Roberto* who is safe from the traffickers and attending a Christian school where he is learning to read and write.
- To Clarissa* who was rescued this year just moments before she was handed over to traffickers. Medical treatment and counseling are giving her a new life after years of abuse at the hands of men.
- To Mary* who decided that life was worth living at a meeting this year and changed your mind about suicide.
Here is how you can become a part of an exciting team of people who are watching God do miraculous things and rejoicing that they could have a part in those miracles. Become a partner with DFM by committing to give a certain amount monthly, quarterly, or yearly
Become a partner with DFM by committing to give a certain amount monthly, quarterly, or yearly. I can promise you that 100% of your money goes into the work of reaching people in need both in the USA and internationally.
If you already partner with us, would you increase the amount you are currently giving? You can’t imagine how a few dollars more will allow us to reach more women like Ellen and Clarissa.
Maybe you don’t feel as if you can commit to partner with us at this time, but as you think about your year-end giving, would you consider giving a special gift to DFM?
Thanks for allowing me to share our needs with you.
CEO Dare for More